All Nutrition Creatine Capsules
ALLNUTRITION Creatine capsules 1250 XtraCaps is a micronized creatine monohydrate of the highest quality. Creatine increases the physical efficiency in the case of short, consecutive and very intensive physical exercises. Moreover, Creatine 1250 XtraCaps is enriched with taurine amino acid and Vitamin B6.
Benefits of supplementing with creatine:
One of the most heavily researched supplements in the history of sports nutrition (over 200 studies to date, over the last decade), creatines efficacy cannot be denied. But exactly what benefits will it provide? Find out here.
- Helping with protein synthesis, which increased growth of lean muscle mass (it also increases body weight due to muscles filling with more water). Some research found that one week of taking creatine supplements increased body mass by about 0.9–2.2 kilograms (2.0–4.6 pounds).
- Improved strength and power output. Creatine supplementation has the ability to regenerate ATP stores faster during intense physical activity, helping sustain effort and prevent fatigue.
- May help improve muscle recovery and recovery from exercise, such as maximizing results from strength training.
- Seems to help maximize performance during high-intensity interval training (HIIT). Studies have found that creatine improved work performed during sets of maximal effort muscle contractions, single-effort sprint performance and during repetitive sprint performance.
- Neuroprotective properties (it may help protect the brain).
- Cognitive enhancement, such as improved alertness, concentration and attention.
- May help reduce severity of depression symptoms (according to animal studies and small pilot studies in humans).
- Cardioprotective properties, as creatine may help protect the heart and blood vessels. It has also been shown to support increased endurance and anaerobic cardiovascular capacity.
- Can potentially reduce fatigue.
- May potentially help improve bone density when combined with resistance training.