Applied Nutrition Endurance Velocity Fuel Breathe
30 SERVINGS | 48G CARBS | 300MG ELECTROLYTES | BREATHE EASY
Applied Nutrition Endurance Velocity Fuel Breathe – designed as a easily digestible and quick supply of energy, delivering 48g of fast absorbing carbohydrates and 300mg of electrolytes per serving with the addition of Applied Nutrition’s unique Breathe Easy™ formula, popular amongst users wanting to increase oxygen intake during exercise.
Can be mixed at various concentrations to suit your requirements, and can be consumed as part of a carbohydrate loading plan in the days and hours prior and during your training or event.
- Informed-Sport Batch Tested for Athletes
- Open your airways with Breathe Easy™, delivering a fresh and cooling experience
- Fuel for training & perfect for carb loading plans
- Perfect for cyclists, runners & all endurance exercise
- Fast absorbing highly-soluble carbohydrates
- Suitable for vegans, vegetarians, non GMO & gluten free
- Halal certified product
- Mix 1 heaped scoop (50g) with 500ml of water in a bottle and shake well.
- Once mixed with water, consume within 24hrs.
- Consume 500ml every 45-60 minutes of exercise or as required.
CARBOHYDRATE LOADING STRATEGY
- Consume up to 4 servings per day with or in-between meals as part of a carbohydrate loading strategy. Carbohydrate loading strategies involve an increase in the amount of carbohydrates a user consumes in the days leading up to an event in order to increase the store of muscle glycogen.Scoops are estimate only, weighing scales are recommended.
Maltodextrin, Fructose, Citric Acid, Natural Flavours, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Natural Sweetener (Stevia), Magnesium Citrate, Breathe Easy™ (Flavouring).
Allergens please see ingredients in BOLD. Processed in a facility that handles Soy.
INFORMED-SPORT – BATCH TESTED FOR ATHLETES
Every batch of this product is tested for banned substances under the Informed-Sport programme. Products undergo rigorous testing at an ISO 17025 accredited lab to provide the highest level of assurance that they are safer for athletes to use.
Check with a qualified health professional before using this product if you are under the age of 18, pregnant or nursing a baby or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s). Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Store this product in a cool dry place, away from children. Do not exceed suggested use.
Also check out our Monthly offers here.
Additionally find out more about Applied Nutrition here.