- 1,000 mg of Fish Oil.
- Source of the essential fats EPA & DHA.
- No unpleasant aftertaste.
- Soft Gels
Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil
Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil Benefits
- Delivers 1,000 mg of Fish Oil.
- Delivers pure source of the essential fats EPA & DHA.
- Enteric coated to ensure no unpleasant aftertaste.
- We recommend taking 1 Softgel three times a day with your main meals.
This product delivers 1,000 mg of Fish Oil, including 180 mg of Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and 120 mg of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA).
What Do Optimum Nutrition Fish Oils Do?
When you’re training hard, your body has greater nutritional needs. It’s not always possible to source these solely from your diet every single day.
Fish Oils contain long-chain fatty acids, including the essential fats DHA and EPA that cannot be made by your body. Consuming them through foods like salmon or mackerel and supplements such as this is the only way to guarantee that you’re meeting your body’s requirements.
Also check out the rest of our Optimum Nutrition range here.
Additionally find out more info about Optimum Nutrition here.
Amount Per Serving of Optimum Nutrition Fish Oils
% Daily Value
Calories From Fat 10
Total Fat 1g 2%*
Cholesterol 5mg 2%
Vitamin E (As Mixed Tocopherols) 1IU 3%
Fish Oil 1000mg EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 180mg DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 120mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet Daily Value not established
Gelatin, Glycerin, Enteric Coating, (Sodium Alginate, Stearic Acid).
Warnings: Contains fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) ingredients.