- HIGH PUMP
- LOW STIM
Contains 25 Servings
Contains 25 Servings
For when you want a focused and pumped performance without the overpowering effect of stimulants.
– once consumed, some is converted to another amino acid called arginine. Arginine is converted into a molecule called nitric oxide, which causes vasodilation of blood vessels by relaxing the smooth muscle cells that constrict them. Therefore, improving muscle building through enhanced nutrient delivery.
– helps maintain fluid balance in the cells. Put simply, it pulls water into the muscle cells which increases muscle fullness or volume. Additionally, by attracting water, betaine improves hydration which for muscle building supports power, strength, and muscle growth.
– next to glutamine, taurine is the second most abundant amino acid found in skeletal muscle (especially in fast twitch fibers). Taurine exists in very high concentration in the brain. It alters the actions of inhibitory neurotransmitters like GABA, which is suggested to be the mechanism for increased focus noted with taurine supplementation. Important to bodybuilders, taurine has been shown to increase brain performance, focus, and time on task.
– Bitter melon has been found to activate the cellular machinery to regulate energy production (AMPK). It is sometimes referred to as “exercise in a bottle” because activation of AMPK is an aspect of the benefits derived from exercise. This herb is beneficial for virtually anyone who is serious about their training because research shows it can reduce fatigue.
– is patented and is scientifically engineered to deliver benefits essential to peak sports performance. Nitrosigine is a powerful and safe non-stimulant ingredient that has been clinically studied for safety and efficacy. It significantly boosts nitric oxide levels, a key factor for increasing blood flow to working muscles which will boost muscle pump and an increase in muscle volume.
– retains all the essential minerals that are lost through the purification of common table salt. Supplementing pre-workout will help replace electrolytes lost through sweating thus keeping the muscles hydrated and performing optimally.
– crosses the blood-brain barrier easily, making it a very psychoactive substance. Inside the brain, caffeine counteracts the substance adenosine. Adenosine is responsible for inhibiting nervous system activity. Caffeine binds to the adenosine receptors and essentially stops adenosine from putting the brakes on neural activity. This translates to users experiencing more energy, more alertness and less fatigue
Candyfloss Bubblegum, Orange Mango, Raspberry Blackcurrant