- EPA/DHA in optimum pure and potent form, double the quantity to levels found commonly in fish oil supplements
- Supports brain and eyes
- Heart health friendly
- Excellent support for your daily health and wellbeing regime
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
Solgar Omega 3 Double Strength – 60 Softgels
Out of stock
Out of stock
Solgar Omega 3 Double Strength
Solgar Double Strength Omega 3 Softgels is a high concentration of the natural Omega-3; the good fat that nourishes the whole body, supporting a healthy heart, brain and vision.
Good fats, or Omega-3 fatty acids as they are known, are essential fatty acids. They are called essential as the body is not able to make them. Double Strength Omega consists of the most important types of Omega-3 ̶ EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid). Commonly found in oily fish such as sardines, mackerel and salmon. Both EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart.
This product has an ideal balance of omega-3 actives and is molecularly distilled to remove mercury, giving you optimal support for daily wellbeing.
- DHA and EPA contribute to the normal function of the heart.
- DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
- Also DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels.
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function.
- Additionally DHA maternal intake contributes to the normal brain development of the foetus and breastfed infants.
- DHA maternal intake contributes to the normal development of the eye of the foetus and breastfed infants.
Per 4 softgels
Cold Water Fish Oil Concentrate 4800mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid [EPA] 1440mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid [DHA] 960mg
Cold Water Fish Oil Concentrate Providing: Eicosapentaenoic Acid [EPA], Docosahexaenoic Acid [DHA], Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Antioxidant: mixed tocopherols (Vitamin E).