- Easy to take form of B12
- Supports a healthy nervous system
- For a healthy heart and balanced mind
- Known to support healthy red blood cell formation
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher and Halal
Solgar Vitamin B12 100µg comes in a tablet form. Also known as cobalamin, is the only vitamin containing cobalt, a trace mineral that is necessary for the formation of red blood cells. It also plays a number of different roles in the body such as reducing tiredness and assisting in the release of energy from foods.
Beyond energy support, Vitamin B12 has several health benefits supporting general wellbeing and vitality such as supporting the immune system, mind balance and the formation of red blood cells.
Naturally found in fish, dairy products, organ meats, beef, pork, fortified foods and is a water-soluble vitamin. With meat being the richest source of vitamin B12, a daily supplementation is often recommended for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Solgar Vitamin B12 delivers 100 µg in one tablet daily, contributing to:
• Energy-yielding metabolism
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Normal homocysteine metabolism
• Also normal psychological function
• Normal red blood cell formation
• Normal function of the immune system
• The process of cell division
All Solgar ® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar ® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar ® consumers recommend the brand*
Serving Size: 1 Nugget
Amount Per Serving (% DV)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) – 1000 mcg (41,667%)
DV = Daily Value
Other Ingredients: Mannitol, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Cellulose, Natural Cherry Flavor with Other Natural Flavors, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Preservatives and Color.