- HIGH STIM
- HIGH ENERGY PRE WORKOUT
- ZERO ‘COME DOWN’ EFFECT
Contains 30 Servings
Contains 30 Servings
HIGH STIM HIGH ENERGY PRE WORKOUT WITH ZERO ‘COME DOWN’ EFFECT.
When it’s an all or nothing training session and you want maximum energy and power then start the fire and let it burn ferociously……
– has been shown to enhance muscular endurance. When beta-alanine is ingested, it turns into the molecule carnosine, which acts as an acid buffer in the body to protect from exercise-induced lactic acid production.
– is an amino acid that is used to produce noradrenaline and dopamine; it appears to reduce stress during exposure to acute stressors. When you’re under stress, your neurotransmitter bank account can start to run low. But if you have plenty of tyrosine in your bloodstream, that extra stash will replenish the neurotransmitters before stress can deplete them, allowing you to stay sharp for longer without getting burned out
– increases the release of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and facilitates learning and memory. In athletes, Alpha-GPC supplementation prevents exercise-induced reductions in choline levels, increases endurance performance and growth hormone secretion
– crosses the blood-brain barrier easily, making it a very psychoactive substance. Inside the brain, caffeine counteracts the substance adenosine. Adenosine is responsible for inhibiting nervous system activity. Caffeine binds to the adenosine receptors and essentially stops adenosine from putting the brakes on neural activity. This translates to users experiencing more energy, more alertness and less fatigue.
– is the 2-Amino-5-Methylheptane version of DMHA. This is obtained through an extract in the bark of the English Walnut Tree. It is a powerful psychoactive mental stimulant that increases mental energy and focus. As well as causing an increase in mood, and an increase in cognitive capacity.
– is a fatty substance that covers and protects every cell in the body as well as being involved in the clotting function. It is extremely important for the popper functioning of nerve cells within the brain.
– this DMHA compound comes from the fruit of the Kigelia Africana tree also has the capacity to increase the pain threshold and definitely support more intense workouts and decrease the rate of perceived exertion.
– favorably impacts endurance and the combination with caffeine provides greater benefits on cognitive function than either supplement independently. TeaCrine doesn’t appear to let the body build a tolerance to its effects, meaning, it will feel like the first time, every time! It has been suggested to have positive effects in regards to improving liver function and reducing inflammation in the body.
– crosses the blood brain barrier and functions as a monoamine oxidase (MAO B) inhibitor. Hordenine effects and benefits include balancing the output of the adrenal glands, improving mood as well as producing an intense sense of drive and ambition
Candyfloss Bubblegum, Orange Mango Passionfruit, Raspberry Blackcurrant Grape