Kinetica Caffeine Energy Gels
Carbohydrate & caffeine supplement gel with electrolytes and vitamins.
- 105mg of Caffeine* per 70g gel
- 27g of Carbohydrates per 70g gel
- Contains key electrolytes – sodium chloride, potassium chloride, calcium lactate, magnesium carbonate
- Vitamin B6 which contributes to the reduction in tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B3 and B5 which contribute to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Smooth consistency and light on the stomach
- Gluten free – suitable for coeliacs
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Free of artificial flavours
- Designed to be consumed on the go
- Batched tested within the WADA framework
- Registered with Informed Sport
FUELLING THE DIFFERENCE
Scientifically designed for sportspersons and endurance athletes to ensure they have the best nutrient support for exercise and competition.
Each 70g gel contains 105mg of caffeine* and 27g of carbohydrates so you can get the most out of your training.
Caffeine contributes to an increase in endurance performance and capacity1, and also helps to increase alertness and concentration2
Kinetica Caffeine gels also contain key electrolytes – sodium chloride, potassium chloride, calcium lactate and magnesium carbonate. Added B vitamins include Vitamin B6 which contributes to the reduction in tiredness and fatigue and Vitamin B3 and B5 which contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
Available in two great tasting flavours – Cola & Berry Burst, these Caffeine Gels have a smooth consistency and are light on the stomach. Natural flavours. Designed to be consumed on the go.
Batch tested within the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and registered with Informed Sport so athletes can compete with confidence.
1The beneficial effect is obtained with caffeine consumption at doses of 3 mg/kg body weight at least one hour prior to exercise and only if any other caffeine consumption is avoided for at least 12 hours prior to consumption of the product in habitual caffeine consumers. A daily intake of 400mg of caffeine should not be exceeded.
2 The claim may be used only for food which contains at least 75 mg caffeine per quantified portion and no more than 200 mg in a single dose.
Disclaimer: Please note that manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us.