- Increase performance during high intensity training.
- 2.5 g of pure Creatine Monohydrate.
- Two servings a day has been proven to increase muscle power during high intensity exercise.
- Take 2 capsules with your three main meals.
Optimum Nutrition Creatine Capsules
Optimum Nutrition Creatine 2500
Each serving of this product (2 capsules) provides 2.5 grams of 99.9% pure Creatine Monohydrate. Two servings per day has been proven to increase physical performance in successive bursts of short term, high intensity exercise. Formulated for rapid disintegration and efficient absorption. They are also unflavoured for stacking with other products.
Benefits may include:
- Helping with protein synthesis, which increased growth of lean muscle mass (it also increases body weight due to muscles filling with more water). Some research found that one week of taking creatine supplements increased body mass by about 0.9–2.2 kilograms (2.0–4.6 pounds).
- Improved strength and power output. Creatine storage capacity in our muscles is limited, but it increases as muscle mass increases. Creatine supplementation has the ability to regenerate ATP stores faster during intense physical activity, helping sustain effort and prevent fatigue.
- May help improve muscle recovery and recovery from exercise, such as maximizing results from strength training.
- Seems to help maximize performance during high-intensity interval training (HIIT). Studies have found that creatine improved work performed during sets of maximal effort muscle contractions, single-effort sprint performance and during repetitive sprint performance.
- Neuroprotective properties (it may help protect the brain).
- Cognitive enhancement, such as improved alertness, concentration and attention.
- May help reduce severity of depression symptoms (according to animal studies and small pilot studies in humans).
- Cardioprotective properties, as it may help protect the heart and blood vessels. Also shown to support increased endurance and anaerobic cardiovascular capacity.
- Can potentially reduce fatigue.
- May potentially help improve bone density when combined with resistance training.
Disclaimer: Please note that manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us.