- High in biotin
- Product enriched with zinc, selenium and folic acid
- 1 tablet is 1 serving of the dietary supplement
OstroVit Biotin PLUS is a modern dietary supplement in tablets containing biotin, selenium, zinc and folic acid. Biotin, zinc and selenium help maintain healthy hair and skin as well as healthy nails. Folates contribute to the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy. OstroVit Biotin PLUS is a complete comprehensive preparation supplementing the deficiencies of basic minerals in your diet.
It is a dietary supplement often dedicated to women who want to take care of the healthy appearance of their hair, skin or nails. The ideal complex of minerals, i.e. biotin, zinc, selenium, supports tissue regeneration and makes you feel special again. The addition of folic acid is especially important for pregnant women, as it helps shape the maternal tissues during the early stages of pregnancy.
– an organic chemical compound from the group of vitamins that dissolve in water. It can be extracted from both animal and plant organisms. Importantly, it is a coenzyme for building enzymes important for our body. It indirectly participates in the process of gluconeogenesis and the Krebs cycle. Supports skin and hair regeneration processes, which are ideal properties for women who care about their appearance and health.
– an element that is one of the essential minerals in the human diet. It plays a significant role as a component of dozens of different enzymes. It is found mainly in meat products and eggs, oysters, fish and legumes. Research suggests that low zinc levels may reduce insulin sensitivity, but also high testosterone levels. Zinc most often “leaves” our body with sweat, which makes supplementation of this mineral so important for athletes who insufficiently supply zinc to their body. Zinc deficiency can manifest itself in skin lesions such as acne or ulcerations.
– an essential mineral for our body. It occurs both in organic and inorganic form. Selenium plays an invaluable role in the body – it is necessary for the proper functioning of enzymes as well as helps remove free radicals and protects cells and red blood cells from their toxic effects. It helps to maintain healthy hair and nails, regulates the proper functioning of the immune system, is responsible for a healthy thyroid, as well as being responsible for the proper course of spermatogenesis.
Zinc helps maintain