Kinetica 100% Creatine
Kinetica use Creapure®, 99.99% pure, unflavoured creatine-monohydrate. Creapure® stands for high-quality, safety and efficacy. Naturally produced by the body in order to supply the muscles with energy. Produced in the liver, pancreas and kidneys, it is transported though the bloodstream to the body’s muscles, where it is converted into phosphocreatine (monohydrate). Used to regenerate the muscles’ supplies of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the ultimate source of muscle energy. Also while creatine occurs naturally in animal foods, including herring, salmon, tuna and beef, monohydrate is most similar to that produced by the body and is one of the most researched dietary supplements. It increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise
Batch tested within the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) framework by the HFL to ISO 17025 standards. From our elite athlete customer to our regular sports users we demand and expect the same standards for all to ensure we provide a safe and dependable sports nutrition product.
- Helping with protein synthesis, which increased growth of lean muscle mass (it also increases body weight due to muscles filling with more water). Some research found that one week of taking creatine supplements increased body mass by about 0.9–2.2 kilograms (2.0–4.6 pounds).
- Improved strength and power output. Muscle’s creatine storage capacity is limited. Capacity increases as muscle mass increases. Creatine supplementation has the ability to regenerate ATP stores faster during intense physical activity, helping sustain effort and prevent fatigue.
- May help improve muscle recovery and recovery from exercise, such as maximizing results from strength training.
- Seems to help maximize performance during high-intensity interval training (HIIT). Studies have found that creatine improved work performed during sets of maximal effort muscle contractions, single-effort sprint performance and during repetitive sprint performance.
- Neuroprotective properties (it may help protect the brain).
- Cognitive enhancement, such as improved alertness, concentration and attention.
- May help reduce severity of depression symptoms (according to animal studies and small pilot studies in humans).
- Cardioprotective properties, as creatine may help protect the heart and blood vessels. Increases endurance and anaerobic cardiovascular capacity.
- Can potentially reduce fatigue.
- May potentially help improve bone density when combined with resistance training.
Also check out our Monthly offers here.
Additionally find out more about Kinetica here.
Disclaimer: Please note that manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us.