Trec Nutrition Vit C 1000 – 90 Caps
VIT. C 1000 is a vitamin preparation containing a high portion of vitamin C (1000 mg).
- helps in maintaining the proper functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- helps to protect cells against oxidative stress
- supports the production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of the articular cartilage
- contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism
- helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system
- increases the absorption of iron
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
Vitamin C 1000mg 1250%
Vit. C 1000 Other Ingredients:
Vit. C (L-ascorbic acid) (83.3%); capsule shell (gelatin; dyes – titanium dioxide, tartrazine); anti-caking agent – magnesium salts of fatty acids.
Vit. C 1000 Recommended Use:
A single serving of the product – 1 capsule – drink approx. 300 ml of water. Use once a day, preferably after the main meal.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. The product cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. The preparation is not intended for children, pregnant and lactating women.
Do not use large portions of vitamin. C (over 500 mg) in people with a predisposition to the formation of kidney stones or those suffering from nephrolithiasis, and in disorders of iron metabolism.
Tartrazine may have a negative effect on activity and attention in children.
A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
The product may contain: milk, soy, cereals containing gluten, eggs, peanuts and nuts.
Additionally find out more about Trec Nutrition here.
Also check out our Special Offers here.