- The highest quality whey protein concentrate
- The best choice in case of quality-price ratio
- Gluten free
- Rapid absorption
- Helps in maintenance and growth of muscle mass
- Presents high level of branched-chain amino acids
All Nutrition Whey Protein
All Nutrition Whey Protein
– The highest quality whey protein concentrate
– The best choice in case of quality-price ratio
– Rapid absorption
– Helps in maintenance and growth of muscle mass
– Presents high level of branched-chain amino acids
– Gluten free
There are no additives or less valuable proteins in this product. Also this is a fast absorbing protein with high levels of branched-chain amino acids and high biological value (BV 104). Protein helps in maintenance of muscle mass and contributes to its growth.
Special offer: Why not stack All Nutrition Whey with some All Nutrition Casein, check out the great offer here.
Also check out the rest of our ALL NUTRITION range here.
Additionally find out more about ALL NUTRITION here.
Benefits of whey protein that are supported by human studies.
1. Whey is an Excellent Source of High-Quality Protein
Whey has a very high nutritional value, and is one of the best dietary sources of high-quality protein – highly digestible and absorbed quickly.
2. Whey Promotes Muscle Growth
High-quality protein sources, such as whey, are excellent for helping muscle growth and maintenance of muscle when coupled with strength training.
3. Whey May Lower Blood Pressure
Whey proteins may lower blood pressure in people with elevated blood pressure.
4. Whey May Help Treat Type 2 Diabetes
5. Whey May Help Reduce Inflammation
High doses of whey protein have been shown to reduce blood levels of C-reactive protein. This indicates that it can help reduce inflammation.
6. Whey May Enhance the Body’s Antioxidant Defenses
7. Whey May Have Beneficial Effects on Blood Fats
Long-term, high-dose whey protein supplementation may lower cholesterol levels (Limited evidence).
8. Whey is Highly Satiating (Filling), Which May Help Reduce Hunger
Even more so than other types of protein. This makes it a useful addition to a weight loss diet.
Banana, Caramel Salted Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Chocolate Caramel, Chocolate Cookie, Mint Choc, Peanut Butter, Salted Caramel, Strawberry, Strawberry Banana, Vanilla, White Chocolate, White Chocolate Raspberry
Ingredients: 87,5% whey protein concentrate (from milk), stabilizer E 414, acidity regulator: malic acid, fat-reduced cocoa for chocolate flavours, sweetener: sucralose.
Amount per serving includes:
|Energy value:||109 kcal|
|– including: saturated fat||0,2 g|
|– including: sugar||1,4 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g|